Exploring Your Galaxy For Fun And Profit!
You, the best and brightest of your generation, have been picked to join the AndressenTofuCorp fold! With us, you'll explore strange places, see bizarre things, and most importantly, do it all in the safety of our top-of-the-line exosuits! ATC is the solar system's leader in exosuit technology. And we have to be - those NeoHippies and rival corporations certainly try to attack us enough!
But enough with the pleasantries. You and your comrades are to travel to Europa, on a routine surveying trip! Get suited up, and remember ATC's exploratory motto: " Your exosuit's only as good as the pilot within!"
Default Suit Configuration
Info on Red Atlanta
The stats for the Flying Brick
Memorable Quotes (updated through end)
Cast and Players
- Charlie Fulzen, scout/sniper, played by Moogle
- Chako Styrina, combat wargoddess and mission commander, played by Mechalink
- Isis Tsukitomi, intrusion expert, played by Todd
- Tim Larson, geek mechanic, played by Yu-Mei
- Vernon Marcus, SIG-ASP tech, played by Calculus
- Taluun'tzo, Sleythin soldier, played by Zegon
- Illyana Aliyeva, genius scientist, played by Brett
- Wilson Lewis, pilot/mechanic with blood of ice. Status: Alive.
- Lisa Koez, swordswoman extraordinaire. Status: Unknown, presumed dead.
- Charley Bronson, gun-toting guard. Status: Dead.
- Shirley McAldhel, sword-toting guard. Status: Deader than dead.
- Harry Biggs, gun-toting guard. Status: Deadski.
- Johnny Wedge, gun-toting guard. Status: Not living.
- Benny Masterson, sword-toting guard. Status: Escaped, whereabouts unknown, commanded by an unknown faction.
- Richard Bradley, director of ATC's Red Boston facility. Status: Alive.
- General Jaime Rohaus, one of ATC's four prime generals. Status: Alive.
- Montague Frederick, head of SIG-ASP itself. Status: Alive.
- Eric Reed, senior project manager in Anomalous Technology. Status: Alive.
- Steven 'Skip' Skipowski, head of Xenology. Status: Alive and annoying.
- Bob Jones, head of Dimensional Technology. Status: Alive and CREEPY.
- Honest Stan, of Honest Stan's Used Ship Emporium. Status: Alive and annoying.
- Irene of Irene's Docks. Stan's sister. Status: Alive, for as long as her lungs last.
- Vladimir "Kookaburra" Canberra, a pilot of some skill. Status: Alive.
- Shanaa'na, the Last Living Sleythin. Status: Alive, duh.
- Pragmatic 9, a guidebot controlled by City Central 4. Status: Functional.
- Gyor'calr, Third General of the Protectorate Army in Abstentia. Status: Alive and a bitch.
- Leky'cho, personal doctor of the High Council. Status: Alive.
- The Egg, the Sleythin's guiding AI. Status: Functional.
- The Cube, the Human AI owned by ATC. Status: Functional.
- The Pyramid. Status: Unknown.
- Minisession One: Plot Already?
Super sekrit setup!
- Session 1: An Angry Ambush
Our heroes are trapped on Europa by Hordes of Hippies...
- Session 2: A Misguided Misstep
Scrambling for a way out, the group blunders into another world...
- Minisession Two: Firelight Interlude
A brief recap and fireside chat.
- Session 3: A Technological Trove
Carefully exploring the surroundings yields unexpected fruit...
- Session 4: A Daunting Door
Unsealing a passage leads to an underground city...
- Session 5: An Expositionary Elevator
Insistent guides dispense a massive chunk of history...
- Session 6: A Fortuitous Find
After a rough battle, cute robots upgrade the exosuits...
- Session 7: A Garrulous Guide
The team was given the runaround before they discovered the last living sleythin...
- Session 7a: Isis' Side Jaunt
Isis split off to go to the museum. Here's what she learned...
- Session 8: Perilous Plots!
After speaking to Shanaa'na the sleythin, Isis reveals some hidden info...
- Session 9: Intimidating Interrogation
The Europa Team is finally debriefed by some interesting characters...
- Session 10: Moving Mishaps
The Europa Team is taken over by a new commander, but Hippies disrupt the new plans...
- Session 11: A Warm Welcome
After arriving at their new "temporary" home, the Europa Team is assailed by two wildly different people...
- Session 12: The Faux Foxhole
The Europa Team gets their new suits, and is sent down to the SIG-ASP base to look around...
- Session 13: Creepy Corridors
Inside the Foxhole, the Europa Team discovers the truth about genius unfettered...
- Session 14: The Hippy's Hollow
The Pastrami Cradle is infested with Hippies! How will they find the Messenger now?
- Session 14a: Illy's Expedition
Illy, impatient to get to the Messenger, found an alternate route...
- Session 15: Battle with Black Bean
In a climactic battle against Black Bean, our heroes save the Messenger from the NeoHippy threat.
- Session 16: The Dilemma Of The Doors
The Europa Team begins to explore the Messenger, in search of the Key...
- Session 17: Abrupt Appearance
After finally making it through the doors, the Europa Team encounters an old "friend"...
- Session 18: Unexplained Unoccurrences
The Europa Team experiences a curious phenomenon as they seem to cease to exist...
- Session 19: A Determining Discussion
While " chilling" at Isis' house, the Team works on deciding what to do next...
- Session 20: Into the I-Zone
After finally deciding, the Team eliminates all evidence of their passing and hoofs it to the I-Zone...
- Session 21: Stan Can Sell Too!
The Team practices restraint while haggling for a ship...
- Session 22:
- Session 23: Little Red Corvette
The final repairs to the ship are completed and the Team lifts off...
- Session 24: Home Again Home Again
The trip to Europa goes a little smoother this time...
- Session 25: The Fires of War
After discovering the city had been razed, the team seeks new joints for Vernon's suit...
- Session 25a: Encore of the IBots
Vernon's suit is repaired as he marvels at the Sleythin technology.
- Session 26: Unwelcome Wagon
The Team makes it to the opening in the Gate, after which they make it through...
- Session 27: Nanite Flu
After discovering Isis and Tim are laid out due to an allergic reaction, the rest of the Team tries to adapt and plan what to do next...
- Session 28: A Night On The Town
The Team is treated to dinner and some new clothes, with a side order of confusion...
- Session 29: The Plot Thickens Like A Good Custard
After a dizzyingly bad nanoplay on recent history and an astoundingly short session with the High Council, the Team talks with the Egg...
- Session 30: ATC Gone Wild
Relaxing with some strong drinks on the way back to Mars, the Team learns what's been going on in their absence...
- Session 31: Retro is IN!
Returning to Red Atlanta allows the Team to meet with the Cube...
- Session 32: Recipe for Refried Beans
The mission to annihilate the Hippies is planned and set in motion...
- Session 33:
- Session 34: Hippies.... Exterminated
A showdown with Black Bean leaves more questions, but no Hippies...
- Session 35: Invited Gatecrashers
During a horrific banquet, the Sleythin make their first public appearance...
- Session 36: Idling Time
The Team spends some time resting, until there's word of a Bug attack...
- Session 37: Digital Goose Chase
A MYSTERIOUS email leads to something that might alleviate the boredome of waiting...
- Session 37a: Lenin Gets Smashed
Charlie and Taluun, bored, go to the bar in the base, called the Soggy Fruitcake...
- Session 38: Newest Member of the Family
After obtaining the proto-AI, the team gives it a quick try out, with disturbing results...
- Session 39: Rondure Frets
The new AI gets to know most of the rest of the team...
- Session 40: Down To Earth
The team lands and gets set for whatever is next...
- Session 41: The Plot Thickens Like A Fruitcake
As they learn their suits are withheld, the Team plots...
- Session 42: WE GOT SUITS
A quick strike nabs the suits for the Europa Team...
- Session 42a: Inside the USTORIT
The team finds their suits amongst the Cube's stored oddities...
- Session 43: Where Would You Like To Be Summarily Transported To Today?
An assault by the Pyramid turns into its downfall...
- Session 44: Cloudy Future
The Team tackles the Cloud next...
- Session 45: Penultima
As the Cloud is defeated, the Cube makes his move...
- Session 46: Happily Ever After?
Humanity is freed to live its own destiny...
- Three of the power crystals which appear to be as common as AAs.
- An example of Sleythin script.
- Sleythin Numbers.
- A statue of a Sleythin.
- A tree on the Sleythin planet.
- A map of the valley where our heroes emerged.
- A Sleythin sleeping basin, like the ones found in the dome.
- One of the displays found in the dome.
- The door to the City of Refuge.
- A map of the SIG-ASP facility.
- The pattern in the door of the Messenger.
- A map of Red Atlanta.
- The godawfully colored ATC logo. Drawn by Moogle.
- A picture of Shanaa'na enjoying his favorite tea. Drawn by Yu-Mei.
- ATC Opening Theme - Y'know, from BGC 2040
- ATC Ender - Fly High, by Ayumi Hamasaki
- Idle Time Theme- Forever Broke, from Cowboy Bebop
- Dramatic Theme - Mars, from Holst's The Planets
- Mysterious Theme - Eyes of the Guardian, from Wild Arms III
- Quick Battle Theme- Hurry Up!!, from Dynasty Warriors 3
- Medium Battle Theme - Tension 2, by Blue Man Group
- Long Battle Theme - Klein Mandlebrot, by Blue Man Group
- ATC's Company Theme - Scarlet Tachi no Butou, from Utena
- SIG-ASP theme - Sci Fi Wasabi, by Cibo Matto
- Europa Team Group Theme - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, by AC/DC
- Vladimir's Theme - Back in the USSR, by the Beatles
- Shanaa'na's Theme - Symphony No. 94 "Surprise", by Josef Haydn
- The City of Refuge Theme - Knight Rider Bhangra, by hindi
- Illyana's Theme - Machine, by Buck Tick
- Isis' Theme - Momentary Life, from Guilty Gear X
- Chako's Theme - Blood and Thunder, from Trigun
- Vernon's Theme - Car 24, from Cowboy Bebop
Campaign run by Chamelaeon.
If you'd like to play an NPC or cameo character, email me, and we'll talk.